Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

You have your good days...and then...

You know how you have your good days, and you have your bad days...well, I can't say today was either one.
I spent most of today trying to curb my stomach pains. Trying to soothe them with whatever weapons I could throw at them. I have tried Tums, my daily Nexium, Saltines, I ate a protein filled dinner...I have been eating ice. I am just sick and tired of feeling like this. My mind knows that I want to be in a good mood, but my body keeps telling me that I am not. I just want this to be over, and for both of them to agree with each other for once. On the flip side, I got to spend a peaceful fourth with a bunch of my friends. But I do miss the fireworks I would have seen at the Salem Fireman's Carnival...it's been years since I have missed them...2007, I think.....Anyway, I wish everyone a happy and safe fourth of July and I will chat later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment