Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What the heck...

What the heck....

I'm gonna start writing here again.

I don't really know why I stopped. Maybe I thought it was too time consuming. Truth is, most of the day, I walk around thinking of my life like a blog. I like to think of my life as a series of Facebook statuses...I know..geeky right? But isn't that what social networking has trained us into doing? Thinking of our lives as a bunch of witty updates on our lives? It's certainly got me trained...anyway, I am going to try to keep this blog more focused on my weight loss journey and my progress, and maybe it will help more people in the future! I am going to change it up a bit, make it a little bit more informative, there will be some stories, some tips, some failures, some trials....a little bit of everything! Stay tuned I know I am excited! Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment