Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Natural Food section?

So, I am embarking on my Gluten free life, without meat, and I am looking around at stores to figure out what to buy, where to buy etc. And what I realized, is that Americans are not led to success by their supermarkets...what I mean by that, is that I think that supermarkets are perpetuating American obesity by not offering the freshest, most natural ingredients to everyone. There is usually only one "natural food" section in every store, where you can find the organic produce, bulk items, organically made products and so on. The prices are outrageous and therefore, not easily accessible to the middle class family who, although they want to feed their family good things,  can't because the refined foods with high calories are cheaper and more accessible. I would like to live in a world that made the best food available to everyone, no matter how much money they make...because the  health of the human race is important to me, and should be important to all. That's it, done ranting.

Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment